Answered By: Arlie Sims
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2020     Views: 125

For other than students, faculty, staff, or alumni or CARLI I-Share consortium members, we recommend the Chicago Public Library Harold Washington Library Center at 400 S. State Street (corner of State and Congress). 

You would not be able to borrow books from Columbia (except via interlibrary loan requests initiated by you at your home library). 

If you have research needs related to our collection, we can certainly arrange for you to use our collection in-house. And if you have research questions about the history of Columbia College Chicago or archival collections related to it, the College Archives is another option.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Today's Hours


Related Topics