Answered By: Amy Killebrew Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 24
It is always a good idea to contact a librarian if you are having trouble accessing the library's online resources including databases. The best way to reach a library is through chat (green button on the library website) or email.
When contacting a librarian, be sure to include the following information to help us expedite the troubleshooting process:
- What resource are you trying to log in to? Provide the database name or a link to the page/resource.
- Are you on or off campus?
- Are you a student who is currently enrolled at Columbia College? Are you a new student? Are you faculty or staff?
- Did you receive an error message? What does it say? If possible include an image of the page.
- Include your name and MyColumbia/OASIS number in your message.