Answered By: Amy Killebrew Last Updated: Jan 10, 2020 Views: 2
Answered By: Amy Killebrew
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2020 Views: 2
To search for articles:
- Use the main library search box in the middle of the page at Library.colum.edu.
- Enter your topic or keywords.
- On the results page there will be a list of options on the left to "Refine Results".
- Check the box for "Articles Only."
- Allow the page to reset, and the results listed should all or nearly all be articles from magazines, newspapers, trade publications, and academic journals.
- You can limit further by using the "Filter To" options on the left. Options include limited to academic journals, news, magazines, and more.