Answered By: Arlie Sims Last Updated: Mar 13, 2020 Views: 320
Students, faculty, and staff of Columbia College Chicago, can request PRINT books through the I-Share consortium of libraries in Illinois You can request books that the Columbia Library does not own or if our copy is not available.
- Search and request directly through I-Share catalog.
- Login to your I-Share account using your library barcode number (14-digit number on the back of your Columbia ID) and your last name.
- Requested books will be available for pick up from the 1st Floor Desk within 2 -7 business days. *Longer if item is “not on shelf” and request is redirected to next available library.
- Typical loan period is 4 weeks. Renewals are allowed.
- Unfortunately, ebooks are not available through the I-Share system, only physical books.
Visit our Interlibrary Loan page for more information about obtaining books and articles through interlibrary loan.
For questions about placing an interlibrary loan request, contact the help desk on the 1st floor of the library, email a librarian, or chat with a librarian.
To request that the library add a book or other item to its collection, use the Suggest a Purchase form.